PVA polyvinyl alcohol, is a water-soluble material, can be used to make a pollution-free, non-toxic water-soluble bag, which is dissolved in water, the formation of glue can gradually penetrate into the soil, increase the soil group adhesion, permeability and water retention, very suitable for soil transformation, in the soil PVA polymer is easy to be decomposed by the strain, and eventually degraded into water and carbon dioxide (H2O and CO2). Because it is completely water-soluble and biodegradable, it is truly a green environmental protection product.
As a new generation of environmentally friendly packaging materials, what is the role of Polyvinyl Alcohol Water-soluble Packaging Bag?
(1) Water-soluble bags are used as lining bags for the inner packaging of pesticides and chemical products. This can avoid hand touch of pesticides and chemical products, just directly dissolve the bag and the wrapped items together, there will be no residual pesticide or chemical bags discarded anywhere, green environmental protection.
(2) Water-soluble bags as cement additives (silicon powder, etc.) packaging bags to avoid dust flying harmful to the environment and operation personnel.
(3) The water-soluble bag is used as an embroidery, wig and other fabric carrier to set off the carrier and facilitate cleaning.
(4) The water-soluble bag is used as an artificial large stone release film, and the water-soluble film is padded in the type film, which can be quickly released.
(5) The water-soluble bag is used for surface printing (water transfer), which can be transferred to the surface after printing on the film.
1. You can contact us by email, phone call, fax, instant tools (find at the bottom of the page).
2. Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24 hours.
3.Good after-sale service is offered, please get back if you have a question.